• Outside dimensions of cabin 8'5" x 16'
• 20 foot flatbed trailer 8'6" wide 14,000 pound gross capacity
• Weight of cabin and trailer just under 12,000 pounds
• Super-Quiet Honda EU 2200 Watt Generator included
• D- log walls, tongue and groove pine ceiling, 3" foam insulation ceiling and underneath floor. Fold up eaves for transport, Duralast shingles, Vinyl Low E Windows, real wood window and door trim, three-quarter inch circle sawn Douglas fir/larch flooring
• LED ceiling lights and outlets, wired to plug into stationary outlet or install a larger generator for appliances
• Log ladder to the loft and removable timber exterior stair
• Amish hickory rocker and genuine handmade thick plank log table is also included. View a video on the table below or visit Amish Meadows for full details and learn how to purchase the table separately.
Meadowlark can provide Tiny Log Home delivery to 48 states. After we know your delivery address we can calculate the delivery cost. Trailer registration and sales or use taxes are the responsibility of the Customer, paid to your local jurisdiction upon getting a trailer license plate and registration.
For Canadian orders please contact the Meadowlark Log Homes office.
This first Meadowlark Tiny Log Home is immediately available. A 100% payment in full at time of order gives you the famous Meadowlark 4% discount, which is normally applied only to cabins or homes 500 sq. ft. or larger, but the same cash discount will apply to this and future Tiny Log Home purchases. This is your chance to get the very first Meadowlark Tiny Log Home with serial number 0001! Once this first one pictured is sold, a $1,000 refundable deposit will secure your place in the production line for orders following the first one, then payment in full is due at the time of pick up at our location, or before we deliver it to you.
Please call or email Meadowlark Log Homes office for estimated manufacturing and delivery time when placing your order.