Unable to attend the day of Auction- but you have your heart set on a log cabin, log home, pavilion or log pergola?
The following guidelines show you how to place your bid on a log building at the 2019 auction:
Mail a signed letter including all contact information with your best offer to:
Meadowlark Log Homes
50 Meadowlark Ln.
Libby, MT 59923
Your bid will be the starting price and those in attendance will have the opportunity to raise your bid. If you are absent you will not be able to call and raise your bid since it is a very fast moving auction.
Some Tips For Absentee Bidding:
- Plan to bid a realistic price. Offering a price that's very low won't work; others will raise it since they see a bargain. If you're absolutely set on winning it, plan to bid near the retail price and you'll have a higher chance of success. See our plans pages for retail prices on the models offered at Auction.
- On average, the log packages sell at auction for about 60% to 80% of retail.
- One of the benefits to the auction in addition to saving money is your log building is immediately available. Normally there will be about a 6 month wait time if you order a log home.
- Payment of the log package is due immediately, and we will talk to you right after the auction for you to make payment arrangements.
- Checks, credit cards and direct wire bank transfers are accepted for payment.
- All items are 100% due and payable at day of auction.
- A charge of $100 per month will be assessed starting June 1, 2018, if you leave your log package at our facility before having it shipped. The accrued amount will be due upon shipping.
- There is no sales tax in Montana. All items purchased at our auction become the buyer’s responsibility for shipping and any taxes.
- Absentee bids are accepted on log homes, log cabins and log pavilion only, and are not accepted for any other items- you must be present to bid on all other items.
- If your bid is the highest, you will be required to follow through with payment. There are no returns on any items at auction- all sales are final and binding. All items including the log homes, log cabins and log pavilions are sold AS IS which means that each winning bidder must then accept the product as it is, and no design changes, trades, options or refunds are available.